Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DIY Wedding #1

My wedding is over! And what a crazy event it was! I'll be posting about that later. Right now, here are pictures of the centerpieces.





The flowers I folded out of pages from an old art textbook. My husband (I am still not used to that...) and I met in an art history class so it meant something--even if nobody else knew it! I was very to see after the wedding that no one had taken a good pictures of the entire centerpiece! Oh well, maybe a relative has one that I can get later. You can see them in this picture.


The centerpieces were simply branches put into non-matching glass vases with rocks in the bottom. For a little sparkle, I put a couple silver color stones in the bottom of the vases as well. I then put the paper flowers on the ends of the branches. They turned out simple, yet elegant. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment