Friday, June 11, 2010

Never Let You Go

Erin Healy has been behind many of Ted Dekker's books as his editor. Then she co-wrote Kiss and Burn(which I LOVED) with him. Now she has written her own novel, proving she can write write on her own. Never Let You Go is suspenseful, and chilling at times, but not without lighter moments. Basically the book is about love. Love between mother and daughter, father and daughter, and between husband and wife. Lexi Solomon is doing everything she can to survive and provide for her daughter, but when an old friend comes back into her life, she almost loses everything.

The story was engaging and I loved some of the more understated spiritual elements of the story. My only complaint is that I'm not entirely certain the ending was believable, but maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment